Check lists for cleaning
Once you move out, our staff will visit the apartment or your shared kitchen to see if everything has been cleaned properly, to make sure that the next tenant gets a nice start to his or her stay. If it hasn't been cleaned properly, we will see to it, but you will be charged for it. That's not pleasant for you, and we have to spend time and resources that are better spent elsewhere. This is why we offer everyone who wants it, a cleaning check before moving out.
If you want a cleaning check, contact the cleaning department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we will find a date and a time for the check. Please note that checks are only done on weekdays. Before we arrive, you clean your apartment or your room and common areas according to the check lists on found on this page, then we go through everything together on the agreed upon day.
An approved cleaning check guarantees that you have cleaned properly and that you will not be charged extra for the cleaning when you move out.
Should you find yourself in a situation where you have bedbugs or any other kind of vermin in your room or apartment, there are two things we want you to do:
- Let us know as soon as possible. Call 73 55 16 52 or send an email to email@example.com. Do not call the Alarm central.
- Do not try to get rid of the problem yourself. We will make sure that professional exterminators deal with it.
Which detergents should you use
80 % of cleaning is selecting the right detergent. Below we've compiled a small list of places you're likely to want to clean and detergents suitable for the job.
Cleaning the bathroom and toilets
- Wash basin, the outside of the toilet, the shower cabinet and shower walls: Mr. Muscle, Jif skurekrem or Jif baderom. Use non-metallic scouring pads.
- Inside of the toilet: Kloring or Jif WC-rens. Use a toilet brush
- Difficult spots: Jif skurekrem
- Drain: Klorin
- Shower curtain: Wash in washing machine at 60 degrees
- Bathroom cabinets, air vents, doors and mouldings: Jif allrent or similar all-purpose detergent
Cleaning the kitchen
- Kitchen interior, furniture, air vents, doors, mouldings, walls, light sources, floors, stairs, etc.: Jif allrent or similar all-purpose detergent
- Difficult spots and sinks: Jif skurekrem
- Inside of stove: Jif grill- og ovnsrens. Use gloves
- Outside of stove: Zalo or Jif skurekrem
- Kitchen fan and fan filter: wash filter and filter cassette in the dish washer, or soak in hot, soapy water
- Very dirty kitchen fan and fan filter: Jif grill- og ovnsrens.
This detergent is caustic, so make sure to use rubber gloves
- Windows and mirrors: Jif glass
Washing the dishes
- Dish washers: Sun maskinoppvask dishwasher cleaner and Sun glansemiddel rinsing agent
Do not use Zalo, Sunlight or other soaps in the dish washer
- Cleaning the dish washer: Sun oppvaskmaskinrens
- Manual dish washing: Zalo or Sunlight oppvaskmiddel