At Gjøvik gym you will find everything you need for a good workout
- strength training equipment: free weights, dumbbells and machines
- a cardio room with treadmills, bicycles, stairmaster and row machines
- mats, medicin balls and other smaller equipment
Group training and training advisors
Included in your membership you can also attend group classes. We offer three different classes:
- Stærk! Cirquit training focusing on strength and some cardio. Located in the gym.
- Smidig: mobility training, core exercises and relaxation inspired by yoga, pilates and thai chi. Located in room G303, Ørneredet.
- Yoga1: a yogaclass suitable for everyone, even beginners.
All members also get 2 free appointmenst with a training advisor. Here you can ask all the questions you might have, get a training programme or get your technique checked.
Swimming and climbing
In Fjellhallen you could both use the pool and the climbing wall for free when you are a Sit member. Please bring your gym card and show the yellow NTNUI sticker uppon arrival.
All student members train for free at other studentsamskipnader (student gyms) in Norway, ex in Bergen, Stavanger or Oslo. Read more about guest training here.
As a student you will also get a membership in the student sportsteam of NTNU (NTNUI Gjøvik) included. They arrange a variety of sports around campus.