Gjøvik gym - only online payment.
Prices school year 2019/2020
Half year memberships for the spring are valid until 10th of August 2020. Memberships for the whole academic year are only sold during the fall semester.
|Whole year (incl. NTNUI Gjøvik)||1 800,–|
|Half year (incl. NTNUI Gjøvik)||1 150,–|
|Whole year||2 200,–|
|Half year||1 400,–|
|Whole year||2 700,–|
|Half year||1 800,–|
Students and employees at NTNU use their NTNU card as access card to the gym. Others will receive a separate Sit gym card at their first visit.
- After purchasing the membership you'll have to activate your card to get access to the facilities.
- This can be done in the reception at the gym when staffed, or by contacting Lisa Svisdal during daytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring a valid semester sertificate.
- Bring your access card to every workout. You may also have to show ID. If you forget your card you will only get access by providing ID.
- The membership and access card is personal, and is strictly forbidden to lend your card to others.