Gjøvik gym - only online payment.
Prices school year 2019/2020
Regardless of student or employee status everyone who has turned 16 can buy a seasonal pass lasting from November 10th 2019 until January 10th 2020 for 500 NOK.
Whole year memberships are valid until August 10th 2020 and will only be for sale during the Autumn 2019. Half year memberships are valid until January 10th 2020. Month cards are valid from purchased date and for one or two months.
|Whole year (incl. NTNUI Gjøvik)||1 800,–|
|Half year (incl. NTNUI Gjøvik)||1 150,–|
|Whole year||2 200,–|
|Half year||1 400,–|
|Whole year||2 700,–|
|Half year||1 800,–|
Students and employees at NTNU use their NTNU card as access card to the gym. Others will receive a separate Sit gym card at their first visit.
- After purchasing the membership you'll have to activate your card to get access to the facilities.
- This can be done in the reception at the gym when staffed, or by contacting Camilla Dahl Matre during daytime: email@example.com
- Please bring a valid semester sertificate.
- Bring your access card to every workout. You may also have to show ID. If you forget your card you will only get access by providing ID.
- The membership and access card is personal, and is strictly forbidden to lend your card to others.