Do you have any questions about your sexual health or do you want to test yourself for STIs? In collaboration with Gjøvik municipality, we offer a free health station for sexual health related issues students at Gjøvik campus may encounter.
Helsestasjon for seksuell helse Gjøvik
Self-tests on campus
Do you want to get tested for chlamydia or gonorrhoea? We offer free self-test which you can use on campus Gjøvik. You can find the free self-tests at the accessible toilets in G-building (ground floor).
- Fill out the form. You don't have to wait or talk to health care professional first, unless you have any questions.
- Take the self-test.
- When you've taken the self-test, place it together with the form in the mailbox in the toilet.
- If your test is positive, you’ll be contacted by one of our health professionals within 2 weeks, and they'll arrange an appointment to discuss your treatment.
- "No news is good news": if you don’t hear anything from us within 2 weeks, you’ve tested negatively.
The mailbox is emptied every Thursday at 3.00pm. If you have any questions please contact one of our advisors or call the health station for youths at +47 611 89 521.
Free health station at Gjøvik town hall
The health station for youths is a free offer for you as a student at Gjøvik. The healt station is located on the 2nd floor at Gjøvik town hall (Gjøvik city center). The health station offers:
- contraceptive guidance
- testing of STIs (sexually transmitted infections)
- conversations and advice related to pregnancy
- guidance and advice related to questions about sexuality, gender identity, substance abuse or eating disorders
Contact the health station directly for any questions you might have:
E-mail: [email protected] (no sensitive information)
- Mobile phone: +47 611 89 521
Read more about the offer (please note that the page is in Norwegian).