Sit Idrett offers yoga courses and yoga drop in classes.
Drop in classes
Yoga1 (60 minutes)
An easy slow flow class suitable for all levels.
Yoga2 (75 minutes)
A bit more challenging than Yoga1: longer duration, higher pace and the level of some of the asanas combined gives you a more challenging class.
You can register for our drop in classes via online booking.
Ashtanga yoga (110 minutes)
A powerful yoga style. The practice is set, here you will be guided through the first series.
Power&Restore (75 minutes)
The best of both worlds! Powerful vinyasa with a longer restorative endring. A physical demanding class, but not difficult.
A slow flow class suitable for everyone.
A yoga course gives you an opportunity to evolve your own practice with guidance from the instructor.
Courses will be published by the start of every semester.
Important before you sign up:
- Course fee: 50 NOK
- Duration: 75-90 mins from 6-8 weeks.
- You also need a membership to get access to the facilites, or buy a day ticket before each class.
- The courses run once a week.
- Attendance is mandatory at the courses. If you know you won't be able to make it every time, we recommend yoga drop in classes and not a course.
- If you want to sign off a course please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are two different levels:
Level 1 courses - beginner
Suitable for everyone who have none or little experience with yoga, or if you want a more thorough basic practice.
Level 2 courses - intermediate
A bit more challenging, and suits everyone with some or more yoga experience. Ex: if you have attended Yoga drop in for a while or completed a beginners course, then this is the course for you.