|1 session||Kr 390|
|5 sessions||Kr 1700 (kr 340 for each session)|
|10 sessions||Kr 3200 (kr 320 for each session)|
|PT-group/course||Kr 150 for one session|
|1 session||Kr 500|
|5 sessions||Kr 2250|
|10 sessions||Kr 4300|
|PT-group/course||Kr 200 for one session|
What is a personal trainer?
A personal trainer will develop a training program customized to your wishes and needs, and will guide and push you during the sessions. Everyone could benefit from a personal trainer, even experienced athletes. We have committed and well qualified personal trainers who will gladly help you to reach your goals.
To book sessions, directly contact one of our PTs on this page. If you have any general questions regarding personal training, contact sports concultant Tore at email@example.com .
- Sertified personal trainer, Høgskolen i Hedmark, Active Education & National Personal Training Institute, Orlando FL
- Sertified Nutrition advisor, Høgskolen i Hedmark & Active Education
- Bachelors degree in Movent science (finished 2019)
Phone: 928 02 096
Lard Gudmund Branstad
- Bachelors degree in Physical therapy (NTNU)
- Bachelors degree in sports, physcal acitivty and health (Høgskolen i Sogn og Fjordane)
- Person trainer (Høgskulen i Sogn og Fjordane/NIH)
- Different courses in nutrition and activity as medical therapy
- Eleiko Strengt Coach Level 1 (Exceed Performance)
- Idrettsmedisinsk grunnkurs trinn 1 (NIMI)
Phone: 452 64 005