With an active membership and profile here at sit.no you can book classes online.
Book your place at gym
- Now you have to book your place at our gyms! You can book a 45-minute slot from 9pm, two days before the time slot begins.
- It is important that you I arrive within the time slot you’ve booked. If you want to work out for longer than 45 minutes, please book several slots in a row.
- On arrival: register your card at the reception, then your place will be automatically registered.
- You do not need to register your place at the booking terminal, and you will not receive a receipt as for group classes. If you have forgotten your training card, contact the reception.
- If it is fully booked, you can join the waiting list. If a slot becomes available, you’ll receive an SMS.
- Remember to cancel your booking if you can’t work out at the time slot selected, so that someone else can book your place instead.
How to book group sessions online
- Create a user here at sit.no.
- You can sign up for group sessions from 9 pm two days ahead.
- Waiting list: you can sign up on a waiting list if the session is already full. When a place becomes available you will get a SMS, and you pick up your ticket 5 minutes before the session starts.
- Deleting of a reservation must at the latest be done 60 minutes before the session starts. If you delete a reservation later than 60 minutes before a class you get a dot. This way members at the waiting list will get a notification that a place is available in reasonable time before the session starts.
Register for a group class
- Swipe your card in the reception terminal and at the booking terminal, and get a ticket for the session you have signed up for. This must be done more than 5 minutes before the session starts.
- 5 minutes before the session starts, the places that have not been picked up will be available for everyone.
- If you are on the waiting list and still have not got a place, you have to swipe your card in the reception terminal at least 15 minutes before the session starts to keep your place at the waiting list. 5 minutes before the session you will get a place if there are any available.
- Drop-in group sessions: if you haven't booked a place ahead, you swipe your card in the reception terminal. If there are available places you will get a ticket immediately. If the session is full, you will be put on a waiting list and you will get a notification 5 minutes before the session starts if a place is available.
"Not met" - dot system
- If you book a session but you don't participate, you get a "not met" dot.
- If you get 3 dots during a 30 day period, you will be locked out from the booking system until the first dot is further back in time than 30 days.
- If you are locked out you can still book sessions on the terminal at the front desk.
Booking a squash court or hall
- It is possible to book from 9 p.m. two days ahead.
- Maximum 3 half hours per day per member.
- Cancellations at the latest 60 minutes ahead.
- You have to register/pay at the front desk at least 5 minutes ahead.
- Everyone who plays have to be member of Sit or pay a day ticket.
- The dot system also apply for booking squash/halls.