The dental care refund was established to provide support for students with extraordinary dentist-related expenses. As a student affiliated with Sit you can apply for a refund if you have expenses for dental treatment during a calendar year.
What is covered?
- Dental examination 250,- NOK
- 50% of expenses between 2000 and 10 000 NOK
- 75% of expenses between 10 000 and 25 000 NOK
- Dental treatment
- Treatment for dental disease and operations in the tooth and mouth that are nessasary
- Drawing of wisdom teeth
- If you need anesthetic medications or nitrous oxide, we need a document from your doctor or psychologist.
Expenses over 10 000 NOK?
If you know that the costs will be between 10 000 NOK and 25 000 NOK, you must apply for approval from Sit.
75% will be covered if you meet the requirements for refund.
Apply for approval by sending us a letter:
Postboks 2460 Torgarden
How to apply?
Dental care refunds : Apply here (Norwegian only)
You can apply for dental care refund during the whole year. Last application deadline is 31 January the following calendar year.