Do you need someone to talk to?
Campus is closed off, but we still offer counselling, both by phone and video call. Book an appointment as usual, and we will call you at the scheduled time.
- We take your situation seriously and listen to what you want to talk about
- We will help you sort through your thoughts, reflect upon your situation, find solutions and helpful coping strategies
- We can also provide helpful tips and advice on how to master everyday life in the best possible way.
Sit provides counseling located on campus. We have long experience with talking to students about many kinds of questions regarding student life:
- If you are feeling down
- Sleeping problems
- Challenges linked to diet and exercise
- Alcohol and drugs
- Concerns and overthinking
About the service
A conversation with us is free of charge, and will be treated confidentially. You don’t need to be a student at the campus that offers the counseling, but we require that you have paid the semester fee. Sometimes students need help from other health-services, in which case we will try to help you get in touch with the right service.
If you are prevented from meeting up at the scheduled time, please let us know. We will then have the opportunity to contact other students who want an appointment.