Which detergents should you use
80 % of cleaning is selecting the right detergent. Below we've compiled a small list of places you're likely to want to clean and detergents suitable for the job.
Cleaning the bathroom and toilets
- Wash basin, the outside of the toilet, the shower cabinet and shower walls: Mr. Muscle, Jif skurekrem or Jif baderom. Use non-metallic scouring pads.
- Inside of the toilet: Kloring or Jif WC-rens. Use a toilet brush
- Difficult spots: Jif skurekrem
- Drain: Klorin
- Shower curtain: Wash in washing machine at 60 degrees
- Bathroom cabinets, air vents, doors and mouldings: Jif allrent or similar all-purpose detergent
Cleaning the kitchen
- Kitchen interior, furniture, air vents, doors, mouldings, walls, light sources, floors, stairs, etc.: Jif allrent or similar all-purpose detergent
- Difficult spots and sinks: Jif skurekrem
- Inside of stove: Jif grill- og ovnsrens. Use gloves
- Outside of stove: Zalo or Jif skurekrem
- Kitchen fan and fan filter: wash filter and filter cassette in the dish washer, or soak in hot, soapy water
- Very dirty kitchen fan and fan filter: Jif grill- og ovnsrens.
This detergent is caustic, so make sure to use rubber gloves
- Windows and mirrors: Jif glass
Washing the dishes
- Dish washers: Sun maskinoppvask dishwasher cleaner and Sun glansemiddel rinsing agent
Do not use Zalo, Sunlight or other soaps in the dish washer
- Cleaning the dish washer: Sun oppvaskmaskinrens
- Manual dish washing: Zalo or Sunlight oppvaskmiddel