Five dishes - one recipe!
- 3 cans (800 g) chilli beans (or kidney beans for a less spicy base)
- 1 can (400 g) canned tomatoes
- 1 can (140 g) tomato paste
- 6 dl water
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red pepper
- 2 pcs of squash
- 3 onions
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 2 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 apple
- 3 tomatoes (approx. 300 g)
- 1 bag (200 g) of nachos
- 1 pk g (350 – 400 g) grated cheese
- 1 can of sour cream
- 1 pkg (6 pcs) of tortilla
How to make 5 dinners in one recipe
Place a big pan or a kettle on the hob at a medium temperature and add oil. Dice the onion, squash, pepper and finely chop the garlic clove. Set aside some of the vegetables for pizza topping. Add the tomato paste and onion into the pot and fry it lightly. Then add the canned tomatoes, 1 bouillon cube, 6 dl water and stir well. Let the base boil for five minutes and add taco seasoning. Finally, add the rest of the vegetables, the beans and let them cook for five minutes. Season with salt, sugar and pepper.
Make a simple salad with apple, tomato, salt, pepper and oil.
Sour cream dressing
Make sour cream dressing with garlic, lettuce and pepper.
Finely chop the garlic, stir in the sour cream and season with salt, pepper and lemon. Leave it in the fridge for a few minutes.
This is how you make five dishes from the same base
- Chili sin carne with nachos and sour cream: Enjoy the base with some nachos and sour cream!
- Tortilla pizza: Add part of the base on the tortilla and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 210 degrees for about 7 minutes.
- Crunch wrap: Fill a tortilla with part of the base, place nachos on top and fold into a hexagon. Fry in a hot pan until golden on both sides.
- Nachos with apple and tomato salad: Pour the base into an ovenproof dish, cover with nachos and cheese and bake at 190 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Quesadilla with sour cream dressing: Put a part oft he base on one the tortilla, sprinkle with cheese and fold it in half. Roast in an oven or in a pan. Serve with sour cream dressing.