Five dishes - one recipe
- 400 g of chicken mince
- 2 pkgs (800 g) chilli beans (or kidney beans for a less spicy base)
- 1 can (400 g) tinned tomatoes
- 1 can (140 g) tomato paste
- 6 dl water
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red pepper
- 1 squash (300 g)
- 2 onions (200g)
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 2 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 apple
- 3 tomatoes (approx. 300 g)
- 1 bag (200 g) of nachos
- 1 pkg (350 – 400g) grated cheese
- 1 can of sour cream
- 1 pk g(6 pcs) tortillas
The base extends to five dinners and 2 portions per dinner.
How to make 5 dinners in one recipe
Put on a pan at a medium temperature and add oil. Add the packet of minced meat and fry. Dice the onion, squash, paprika and finely chop the garlic clove. Check if the minced meat is cooked. Set aside some of the vegetables for pizza topping. Put tomato puree and onion in the pot and fry it a little with the chicken meat. Then put in the can with canned tomatoes, 1 bouillon cube, 6 dl water and stir well. Let the base boil for five minutes and add taco seasoning. Finally, add the remaining vegetables, the beans and let them cook for five minutes.
Season to taste with salt, sugar and pepper.
Make a simple salad with apple, tomato, salt, pepper and oil
Sour cream dressing
Make sour cream dressing with garlic, lettuce and pepper. Finely chop the garlic, stir in the sour cream and season with salt, pepper and lemon. Leave it in the fridge for a few minutes to set.
This is how you make five dishes from the same base
- Chili con pollo with nachos and sour cream: Enjoy the base with some nachos and sour cream!
- Tortilla pizza: Take a roll, add a little of the base and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 210 degrees for about 7 minutes.
- Crunch wrap: Fill a tortilla with a little of the base, place nachos on top and fold into a hexagon. Fry in a hot pan until golden on both sides.
- Nachos with apple and tomato salad: Pour the base into an ovenproof dish, cover with nachos and cheese and bake at 190 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Quesadilla with sour cream dressing: Put a little of the base on a roll, sprinkle with cheese and fold it in half. Roast in an oven or in a pan. Serve with sour cream dressing.