We have closed the following services to reduce the spreading of the coronavirus:
- All our eateries
- All our gyms
- Psychosocial health service in Trondheim
- Sit housing customer services
- Our sexual health service at Gløshaugen medical centre
- Our sexual health service in Gjøvik and Ålesund
- All our kindergartens. However, we are offering a service for children with parents in socially critical functions, and children with special needs.
- All our student activity houses: Loftet, Huset, Banken, Nedre Berg, Lerkendal, Magoto, Jakobsli and Steinan.
The following services remain open:
- Sit housing customer services. The drop-in service is closed, however you are able to contact them by phone or email. Read more here.
- Gløshaugen medical centre
- Our Rápido-kiosks at campus Gløshaugen and Dragvoll
- Our catering service in Trondheim
The following services remain open, but with reduced capacity:
Our counselling service and courses on campus are cancelled. Instead, we will carry out the counselling service over the phone. If you need someone to talk to, please book an appointment through our booking system in Trondheim, Ålesund or Gjøvik.
Do you want to talk to someone immediately? By calling 48 50 46 50 you will get in contact with one of our counselors, and this service is open between 8 am and 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
We apologise for the consequences the closing will have for our students, but this is a measure in the national attempt to reduce the spreading of the coronavirus. We will look at the possibility to offer our students alternative options for our closed services under safe conditions.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.