Book and confirm – group exercise classes
- You can pre-book classes 48 hours in advance.
For example: if the class you want to attend is on Tuesday 3.15pm, you can pre-book this class on Sunday from 3.15pm.
- When you arrive: register your card at the reception and the booking terminal.
- You will then receive a receipt.
- Bring this with you to the instructor.
- You have to collect your receipt no later than 5 minutes before the class begins. After this you lose your place and get a "not met" dot.
- Cancelling must be done no later than 60 minutes before the class/session begins.
- If you cancel after the 60-minute mark, you'll receive a "not met" dot.
- If you are on the waiting list, but don't have the opportunity to attend the class on short notice, you must cancel your booking beforehand. The 60-minute mark also applies here.
- If a class is fully booked, you can put yourself on the waiting list.
- If someone cancels and a spot becomes available, you will receive an SMS.
- Those who have a booking must show up for the class no later than 5 minutes before and confirm their place.
- If someone with a booking does not show up or is late, this place will go to the first person on the waiting list.
- This means that you can get a spot up to 5 minutes before the time you want to attend.
- If you have not been given a place in advance, but still want to be on the waiting list:
- Arrive at the center no later than 10 minutes before the class starts and register your card in the booking terminal, to confirm the waiting list spot.
- You will then receive an SMS 5 minutes before the class starts if someone else does not show up and their place becomes available.
- If you do not intend to come by the center and hope for a place, you must unsubscribe from the waiting list no later than 60 minutes before the class starts.
"Not met" – the dot system
- If you receive 3 dots in 30 days (1 month), you will be excluded from our online booking system until the first dot is older than 30 days.
- If you are excluded you can still book a class; either through our booking terminals or by contacting the reception.
- The "not met" rules applies for all types of booking; group exercise classes, PT-intro or squash/sports halls.
Book sports halls or squash courts
- The sports halls are free to book. You need to pay 25,- to rent a squash court for 30 minutes, this applies to both members and non-members. This is paid at the sports center.
- You can book the halls and courts 2 days in advance, from 9pm.
- Max. three 30-minute slots per day, per member.
- Cancelling must be done no later than 60 minutes before the class/session begins. If you cancel after the 60-minute mark, you'll receive a "not met" dot.
- If you receive 3 dots in 30 days (1 month), you will be excluded from our online booking system until the first dot is older than 30 days. If you are excluded you can still book a hall or court; contact the reception at Dragvoll sports center.
- Registration and payment must be made at the reception no later than 5 minutes before the session starts. If you do not show up, the time can be allocated to others.
- Everyone who are attending the session must have a membership with Sit, or buy a daily pass.