Studentl life adviser GJO

In need of emergency care?

Sit doesn’t offer any emergency services. It’s your GP or GP office that is your main contact with the Norwegian health service. It is recommended that you register with a GP in the town you’ll stay the most.

Who should I contact?

  • Call the emergency room on 116 117 when the GP is unavailable, and the help cannot wait.
  • Gjøvik Hospital's emergency room can be reached on +47 61 13 70 00 from 3pm to 8am
  • Call 113 in the event of an accident or serious incident.

Where can I find you?

Our student life advisers are located at the first floor in the G-building (NTNU-campus). Room: G-209.

You can also meet us outdoors for a walk-and-talk or digitally either via a video call or phone call. We will send you a SMS prior to the appointment where you can choose this. 

How do I cancel my appointment?

If you are prevented from attending your appointment, it is important that you cancel it as soon as possible, so that another student can have the opportunity to meet with a student life adviser. You can easily cancel your class by sending us an e-mail.

Student priest

The student priest also have a counselling offer for all students, no matter your beliefs or outlook on life. She has a duty of confidentiality and the service is free.

You can get in touch with her via e-mail:

I’m an exchange student, how can I get help?

Contact the local health service at the place you’re studying. Are you a member of ANSA? Read more about their service on their web-pages.